Tuesday, December 14, 2010

November 22,2010

Hello mother
I am doing well out here, my new companion is Elder Kinikini, he is half Tongan, and half Samoan, but he's a cool guy. He is actually from Sandy Utah though, but doesn't know the Mendenhalls. Our special night time companion thing is going to be a hardcore workout to get ripped, for me anyways, he's just trying to cut the fat, but were having a great time doing the Lords work. Please don't send too too much candy, I had a lot after holloween, and that extra box you sent me was a bit too much. Thankyou for sending that stuff though, where did you get the over shoes from? The weather out here has been getting slightly colder, we"re down to about 5 degrees average per day. No snow yet, but it is raining right now. Thats good that Kurt and Troy are moving forward in their preparations. I am excited to hear where Kurt is going. I don't know if I really need anything else, I think I'm good. I don't need anymore cake or cookie or brownie mix's, I sitll haven't found the time to make the ones I have yet. I'm not sure if I'll ever find the time, but I might give them to members to make for me or something. That's about all I have to write today, I hope you are doing well, one last question, have you heard from any of my nonmember friends? If not, would you be able to give the Wheelers, the site that has all my information on it, the missionary site, if you've made one.
love you a lot
Elder Dumouchel

No comments:

Post a Comment