Monday, November 15, 2010

November 15 2010

Hey mom
It was great to hear of your stories. I am going to be staying in
Cobourg, and my new companion is Elder Kinikini, elder Jerowsky is heading to Oakville south. I'm glad to hear Kurt is almost done his papers, it'll be pretty funny if he gets sent out here, then I could train him lol. Yesterday we met with, for the first time, a potential investigator who elder jerowsky had known for 7 months. she hadn't been taught before because she was always drunk, but she's looking to change her life around. She is 45, and single, we brought our ward mission leader with us, and that appointment comitted her for baptism on Dec 19. She accepted! It was a really good lesson. She is divorced, her husband and her son live in Alberta, but her daughter is going to school out here, and visits her every other week. Yesterday was an awesome day. We saw the blessings and miracles that the Lord had in store for us. We are looking at around 3 baptisms for Dec. The work is really going great in Cobourg, and I hope that we can continue in this great work. I love you a lot, I did receive the package, and I will be sending my package out before Wednesday. Have a great week.
Elder Dumouchel

No comments:

Post a Comment