Monday, November 15, 2010

November 8 2010

Hey mom,
Sorry but this email will be short. We had to pick up a new car, a chevy malibu, from Toronto. Where is Kurt Sonata going? I'm really sorry to hear about Ross's mom, that is probably going to be hard on him. I still haven't sent out my package yet, but I have everything I need to send it off, expect in a week or so. Everything is going great out here, Doug one of our baptism dates, will have to be rescheduled, he keeps leaving town every Sunday, and he hasn't been out once yet, but he will be baptised. Rick, our other baptism date, hasn't gotten his marriage certificate yet, please pray that the government will hurry up just a bit. I think he was able to get all the divorce stuff completed, just waiting on the government. I love you guys a lot, transfers are this next week, so I'll fill you in. We had my first sick day on Saturday, we were too sick to go out, and got permission to stay in. I'm all better now.
Love
Elder Dumouchel

No comments:

Post a Comment