Tuesday, December 14, 2010

November 29 2010

hi mom
We can go on the byu bookstore sight, they even give us flyers for it, in case we want anything. If you get me a CD, there is one called "The Garden" it's a musical about the Garden of Eden, and the music is really good. I'm the senior companion in this companionship, a few of the things that we have found in common, is we work out together each night, & we both like card and board games. lol. I will send the package today, I didn't get your other emails until today, so I didn't know that Br. Mullen was coming that early. You don't have to reimburce me for everything, but Sears has some really good deals on boots, and zellers had some good deals on long sleeve shirts, so im going to check them out. You will be getting over 300 pictures in the package, and if you remember, there will be some things in there for elder Jerowskies mom, not a lot though. You will be happy to know my eyes don't really buldge that bad anymore, most people can't even tell, so thats good. This week has been really exciting though. Rick, our investigator who was waiting for the marriage certificate, got it on Friday. as soon as his divorce is finalized he will get married and baptized. Most likely in December. Also we met with Stefan on Tuesday, and the lesson went really well. We had brother Jewer come along, it was right just then to commit him for baptism, but I have faith that he will be baptized, because he is really trying to be open, and he was prepared by the Lord to hear this message. He also has a friend that was interested as well about the Mormon church, so we are really hoping to be able to teach them both. Emma our investigator with a baptism date, has lost some of her desire to read and pray, so we are going to try to meet with her 2 times a week to see if we can regain that desire. Also I was able to commit Doug to come to church every week from now on, if he does that, he will be able to be baptized. This week has been a wonderful week of blessings from the Lord, and I will continue to do my all to be worthy of these amazing miracles that he has and will give us.
love Elder Dumouchel

No comments:

Post a Comment