Wednesday, February 9, 2011

February 7th

hello mother
Transfers are this week, I am staying in Lindsay, but my companion Elder Wheadon is going to oOakville, and my new companion is Elder Jung, he is Korean, serving as a Korean missionary. He is pretty cool from what I hear, I hope he likes ping pong though. The amazing news this week is we were able to find 2 new investigators. Not only that, we also comitted them to be baptised on march 20! It was really great, one of them is Krystal, and the other is her friend Megan. Krystal is 26,and Megan her friend is 19. I am pretty excited, we are probably going to turn them over to the ysa elders, but we will be able to teach them because they live far away from Oshawa. That's crazy that Elder Vance is already coming home. The work has been really good, and we are hoping to contact a referral that just moved up here from Whitby tonight. There is a cd from Jericho road called day of rest, I would like that cd if you could get it for me. and also if you could find the Hims by voicemale, I have hims 2. but that is all I can think of. I love you a lot. Have a great week.
Your Elder

No comments:

Post a Comment