Tuesday, December 14, 2010

December 13 2010

hello mom,
I don't know of a time yet that we will call you at, president Eyre is pondering about the skype, and so i'll have Linda give you a call this week when we find everything out. I hope you guys our doing well, it turns out there's a table tennis table in pretty much all the areas all over the mission. Also if you can find the music cd the Garden, at the bookstore, I would really appreciate that. I don't have too much that happened this week, it's been a struggle for finding people to teach, but we are going to work harder than ever to find those that are prepared. I've been working with the members more this past week, especially less actives,
I love you a lot
Elder Dumouchel
PS.It dropped to minus 10 this morning, but I think its going to warm up later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment